However, there are still a few students who don't yet know which route to take with their personalized learning. Therefore, this coming week, I'll be showing students this video from "Kid President" (that I think everyone should see!):
We will also be filling in our our bulletin board that has the following leads...
"I would like to learn about..."
"I am a genius when it comes to..."
Addition to original blog post (2/19/13):
Students put their ideas on the wall!
- Volleyball for Dummies
- Potions Class
- PATD (Photography, Art, Theater, Design)
- Genetics or Geneology
- Save the Animals
- Video Games
- Art, music, and volleyball
- Making Friends
- Musical Theater
- Being Creative
- Picking the Perfect Outfit
- Creating Stop Motions & Architecture
- how the world came to be
- how many pasta types there are in the world
- how many apps there are in the world
- why the Earth is a circle
- what cave men ate in cave men time
- why cows have spots
- how many books there are in the world
- when the world will end
- why sloths move so slowly
- how stop motions were invented
- about the history of teddy bears
- if everybody in the world made their dreams come true, how different the world would be