I, Joy Kirr, am a middle school teacher, author, and speaker. My 7th grade ELA (English Language Arts) classes are working to improve their lives through student-directed learning - without marks throughout the year. This is a log of my learning experiences... Want to have me speak with your staff or facilitate a workshop? Here is my PORTFOLIO.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

First posts notes

Read the posts this weekend... Some are excellent! It was great to read the various subjects! Computer animation, Bigfoot, the fourth dimension... And then some of the comments were helpful, too! Jamie put a link to a tesseract in Kris' blog post about the fourth dimension! Some comments were just "awesome" or "cool," but then I saw this on Twitter... I need to use it with students!
How to comment:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Jc9yNes0HthZ0y1hRimCk2Tp4Z4AkQAtPDHRGg5y1vw/mobilebasic?pli=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding to the conversation!