I, Joy Kirr, am a middle school teacher, author, and speaker. My 7th grade ELA (English Language Arts) classes are working to improve their lives through student-directed learning - without marks throughout the year. This is a log of my learning experiences... Want to have me speak with your staff or facilitate a workshop? Here is my PORTFOLIO.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Planning for the introduction...

NEEDS:
Before we start
Some sort of tech where Ss can journal and share
Edmodo? - decided to go with Kidblog
Weebly? Only 10 users free? - decided to go with Kidblog
Kid blog - http://kidblog.org joykirr pw:f.....
Mr. Juskiewicz entered in all the kids and their passwords, along with setting it up so comments don't have to be approved by me first. He also separated them by class. I also added Mr. J. and Mrs. Smith as administrators for each class.
I set up a date for Mr. J. to come in and teach the kids how to navigate through the blog.
Get TED videos ready

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding to the conversation!