I, Joy Kirr, am a middle school teacher, author, and speaker. My 7th grade ELA (English Language Arts) classes are working to improve their lives through student-directed learning - without marks throughout the year. This is a log of my learning experiences... Want to have me speak with your staff or facilitate a workshop? Here is my PORTFOLIO.

Thursday, January 4, 2024

Thankful Thursday Jan 4, '24

I used to post my #ThankfulThursday posts on Twitter... I'm now off of TWitter.
Since I'm going to try to reflect more on my blog, here's today's quick post. I'll try to keep them at a limited number of characters. 😉

I'm thankful for my morning routine and all its conveniences... The mouth guard that helps me sleep and not clench my jaw, a new toothbrush every six months, a new bar of soap, deodorant so I stay not stinky, the stick Hubby "made for" me to allow me to open a hair product easier, and a beautiful bathroom we designed to refresh - and do our business - in.

In every moment, there are a million reasons to be thankful.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding to the conversation!