I, Joy Kirr, am a middle school teacher, author, and speaker. My 7th grade ELA (English Language Arts) classes are working to improve their lives through student-directed learning - without marks throughout the year. This is a log of my learning experiences... Want to have me speak with your staff or facilitate a workshop? Here is my PORTFOLIO.

Friday, June 26, 2020

Day 105 - Documenting

Friday, June 26 2020

We went camping for two days and two nights at Lowden State Park - not too far from home but "far enough" to provide a respite from the "real world" (except for the gnats and mosquitoes). We didn't talk to hardly anyone, stayed offline for the most part, and didn't go anywhere we'd need a mask. Here are some sights that reminded us we're in a pandemic:





And two from the morning we left, providing hope:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding to the conversation!