I, Joy Kirr, am a middle school teacher, author, and speaker. My 7th grade ELA (English Language Arts) classes are working to improve their lives through student-directed learning - without marks throughout the year. This is a log of my learning experiences... Want to have me speak with your staff or facilitate a workshop? Here is my PORTFOLIO.

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Genius Hour Virtual Summit 2020 - #GHVS2020

I'm going to use my post for Day 67 to share our Genius Hour Virtual Summit #GHVS2020 presentations (from last week Tuesday, 5/12/20)!

Our Panel Discussion
     Participants: Andi McNair, A.J. Juliani, Denise Krebs, Don Wettrick, Gallit Zvi, and Me
     Time: 56:04

Weaving Content and Life-Ready Skills into the Six Ps of Genius Hour
     Host: Andi McNair
     Time: 51:53

Six Steps for Genius Hour
     Hosts: Denise Krebs and Gallit Zvi
     Time: 56:30

Scaffolding Leading Up to Genius Hour
     Host: A.J. Juliani
     Time: 34:29

Genius Hour for High School: Innovation and Open-Source Learning
     Host: Don Wettrick
     Time: 58:30

Tips for Reluctant or Resistant Students
     Host: Me (Joy Kirr)
     Time: 37:54

I JUST noticed today that the hashtag above these words is wrong, and none of us caught it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding to the conversation!