I, Joy Kirr, am a middle school teacher, author, and speaker. My 7th grade ELA (English Language Arts) classes are working to improve their lives through student-directed learning - without marks throughout the year. This is a log of my learning experiences... Want to have me speak with your staff or facilitate a workshop? Here is my PORTFOLIO.

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Honored

I don't know what the Edublog awards are, except for the fact that on some blogs they have "badges" for being nominated or a finalist for their content. Makes sense, as it's from Edublogs.

What's this, then? What's this "Best Individual Tweeter" idea? Seymour Simon sent me a tweet to this today, and I am truly honored -  not to be nominated - but to be in such stellar company. I already follow more than half of these tweeters, and I love that their tweets are all about education. They are professional, kind, and generous. Thank you to those ... um ... who do I thank for this??  However I got on this list, I'm just very honored to be in such great company!

Check out the list to start following passionate educators. While you're at it, check out the years prior!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding to the conversation!