You HAVE TO do certain things...
You WANT TO do certain things...
What did you GET TO do today?
I got to...
- go for a walk
- see the flooding of the Salt Creek
- see three egrets, a big blue heron, purple martins, barn swallows, a red-winged blackbird
- show gratitude
- see my Peace Lily come back to life
- go grocery shopping for us and my parents
- meet with my team
- see the sun come out this afternoon
- visit my parents
- surprise my parents with strawberries
- make a tree face
- make lots of cards for Senior graduates
- listen to an audio book
- make plans to visit a state park this weekend
- talk with friends
- make a video for one of my students
- enjoy jokes sent by mom
- create questions so I can host May's #geniushour chat
- count the cars on A.H. Road (my five minute fix)
- have Hawaiian rolls with Land O' Lakes butter
- wash dishes with my husband
- have great laughs with my sister regarding the "contactless" birthday party she's hosting for her kids and husband Monday
Scenes from today:
- My plant is alive again! (We re-potted it last night. It was soooo droopy!)
- They don't have graduation cards at Meier. They still have Easter and St. Patrick's Day cards.
- The blue heron seen on our walk...
- The first discarded mask I've seen.