I, Joy Kirr, am a middle school teacher, author, and speaker. My 7th grade ELA (English Language Arts) classes are working to improve their lives through student-directed learning - without marks throughout the year. This is a log of my learning experiences... Want to have me speak with your staff or facilitate a workshop? Here is my PORTFOLIO.

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Scratch - Taste of Coding

Thanks to Michael Abramczyk & Megan Hacholski at the first ICE "Taste of Tech" session yesterday at the Illinois Math and Science Academy, I learned a teeny bit about coding using Scratch!
Find it on Scratch here. (Maybe I'm the only one who can see it in this link, but that works for me...

Some teachers at my own school think I'm "techie." I'm really not - I do love learning new tools, however! And yes, Michael, you're definitely "one more than ten." It's so good to know why your Twitter handle is what it is! For those who didn't get to watch this from in the 80's...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding to the conversation!