I've got time to write today. How did that happen? It's winter break, and I've been leaving more work at work... something I hope continues in 2021. Here's a list I hope to add to as I think of more:
- Leave more work at work.
- Be in the moment.
- Continue to walk outside - when I'm frustrated/mad/sad... and when I'm not.
- Keep the hard conversations going, even if it's at a different time.
- Slow down.
- Know it doesn't have to be perfect.
- Keep lessons simple and organized.
- Read more books written for adults.
- Judge less.
- Listen more.
- Ask questions.
- Give more to food banks.
- Make more home-made gifts.
- Enjoy the little things to the fullest... yes, even washing dishes.
- Share more gratitude.
- Make quality time for others.
- Have ONE priority to guide all actions.
- Sing loud and proud.
- Do my part.
As for any parents reading this... I hope you continue with the Binny's gift cards for your children's teachers. 👍🏻 Hehehe!
What do YOU hope to continue in 2021?