I, Joy Kirr, am a middle school teacher, author, and speaker. My 7th grade ELA (English Language Arts) classes are working to improve their lives through student-directed learning - without marks throughout the year. This is a log of my learning experiences... Want to have me speak with your staff or facilitate a workshop? Here is my PORTFOLIO.

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Our "Classroom Crib" for 2015

Here we go... I'm excited to welcome 7th graders tomorrow. All of the neck pain / headaches / sciatic pain will be worth it (and may just disappear!??!) once they arrive.

This is the updated version of our "classroom crib" video I made last year, and it just doesn't look right without students. They will bring the life with their inquiries, wonders, stories, and struggles. For my 21st year, it's my plan that this will be the best yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding to the conversation!