I, Joy Kirr, am a middle school teacher, author, and speaker. My 7th grade ELA (English Language Arts) classes are working to improve their lives through student-directed learning - without marks throughout the year. This is a log of my learning experiences... Want to have me speak with your staff or facilitate a workshop? Here is my PORTFOLIO.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Just notes...

Mrs. Smith and Mr. Goldstein will be at our next full block for independent reading - April 11th. I REALLY need to make sure I schedule at least one period a week. Hence the full block next week, because I "can't" fit it in this week.

Jamie and Sarah H. Are presenting on this day, as well! Soooo excited! Briana will present to our S.S. classes regarding bullying, after we work on her Prezi really popping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding to the conversation!