I, Joy Kirr, am a middle school teacher, author, and speaker. My 7th grade ELA (English Language Arts) classes are working to improve their lives through student-directed learning - without marks throughout the year. This is a log of my learning experiences... Want to have me speak with your staff or facilitate a workshop? Here is my PORTFOLIO.

Monday, July 15, 2024

Boomers Gratitude

At the Schaumburg Boomers baseball game on Friday night, I told my nephew I bet I could get two full pages of things I was grateful for. He asked me if I still blogged, so I thought I'd blog about it today, as writing a gratitude list has a tendency to make me feel better about the world in which we live.

I almost did it...

Writing a gratitude list helps me put things into perspective.

I'll add these two to the list:
     No one choked on any food.
     We could all breathe just fine. 

It's the "little things," eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding to the conversation!