I, Joy Kirr, am a middle school teacher, author, and speaker. My 7th grade ELA (English Language Arts) classes are working to improve their lives through student-directed learning - without marks throughout the year. This is a log of my learning experiences... Want to have me speak with your staff or facilitate a workshop? Here is my PORTFOLIO.

Monday, June 8, 2020

Day 87 - Documenting

Monday, June 8 2020

Here are things I've seen the past three days...
On Instagram:

 
  
 
 
On Twitter:


In one of my books (The Rent Collector):
On driveways in my neighborhood:

From another book I'm reading that is SO VALUABLE:So You Want to Talk about Race Audiobook by Ijeoma Oluo ... YES. Yes I do. 
     See another blog of mine for my thoughts and my notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding to the conversation!