I, Joy Kirr, am a middle school teacher, author, and speaker. My 7th grade ELA (English Language Arts) classes are working to improve their lives through student-directed learning - without marks throughout the year. This is a log of my learning experiences... Want to have me speak with your staff or facilitate a workshop? Here is my PORTFOLIO.

Monday, May 11, 2020

Genius Hour Virtual Summit (Day 59)

... is tomorrow (Tuesday, May 12, 2020)!

I do not have a script. I have ideas I'd love to share, and I'd love to learn from YOU! Join when you can if you're interested in learning more about Genius Hour / Passion Projects / 20% Time / Inquiry

bit.ly/GHVS2020Panel <-- 9am CST with everyone listed below bit.ly/GHVS20201 <-- 10am CST with Andi McNair bit.ly/GHVS20202 <-- 11am CST with Gallit Zvi & Denise Krebs bit.ly/GHVS20203 <-- 1pm CST with A.J. Juliani bit.ly/GHVS20204 <-- 2pm CST with Don Wettrick bit.ly/GHVS20205 <-- 3pm CST with me

Image

Instead of writing a blog post today, I'll be lining up the resources I'd love to share tomorrow.

If you have registered and do not make it into the Zoom call (limit is 100), Andi McNair will send you the recording. 👍

And here's the gang, getting ready for tomorrow - it was so fun to chat with them once again!
Gallit, Don, AJ, Andi, and Denise (GHO, so I'm not pictured)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding to the conversation!