I, Joy Kirr, am a middle school teacher, author, and speaker. My 7th grade ELA (English Language Arts) classes are working to improve their lives through student-directed learning - without marks throughout the year. This is a log of my learning experiences... Want to have me speak with your staff or facilitate a workshop? Here is my PORTFOLIO.

Monday, April 13, 2020

Day 31 - Energized

Monday, April 13, 2020

What fun news being shared lately...


And John Krasinski is still sharing his Some Good News!
There are also more opportunities for certain businesses...

And then... there's my favorite character... Pooh Bear...

I was energized today by my friend and colleague's student teacher and his enthusiasm. I'm glad he's on our team and is sticking with us! (He also started a blog!) Anyway, it got me going to finish this blog post about Genius Hour.  He said he'd look for resources online, and I didn't want him to have to struggle. It's also kind of a week late! I was pushed to write it by a friend, and today I decided to get on the ball and WRITE the darn thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding to the conversation!